Find us on Facebook
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Twitter
Tax Forms
Arizona Private School Tax Credit
You will need to fill out Arizona tax form 301, 323 and possibly Arizona tax form 348 in order to claim your credit for any tax credit donations made in 2016. (Arizona tax form 348 is required for the PLUS "Switcher" tax credit.) You may visit the Arizona Department of Revenue site to obtain your forms or follow the convenient links below if you have a PDF reader like Acrobat Reader. Forms 301, 323 and 348 are available along with the needed instructions. If you do not have access to printing please contact us, and we will be glad to mail you a copy.
Acceptable mailing address for Tax Credit purposes:
TOPS for Kids
67 S Higley Rd Ste 103, #182 
Gilbert, AZ 85296
General Information (Publication 707):
General Information (Qualified Student Tuition Organization List)
2018 Arizona Form 140:
2018 Arizona Form 140A (short form):
2018 Arizona form 301:
2018 Arizona form 323: 
2018 Arizona form 348 (required for Switcher/PLUS credit):
Thank you for your generous donations to help Arizona's children. If you have a question contact us at services@topsforkids. com.